Customers appreciate getting a nice postcard, well designed brochure, or a personal thank you note in the mail today. Enjoy an increased marketing return on your investment with printed materials!
• Direct Mail brings in 78% of donations for non-profits
• 3.5 million jobs in the U.S. depend on advertising mail.
• Direct Mail increased U.S. company sales $702 billion in 2010
Print Is Green
The Printing Industry is, in fact, not only environmentally friendly but is one of the most sustainable industries around. Tremendous investments are being made in applying renewable energy sources and creating environmentally friendly supplies.
• 51.5 million tons of paper were recycled in 2010
• 60% of the power used to produce paper in the U.S. is supplied by renewable energy sources
• 70% of today’s ads and direct mail are printed on recycled paper.
• There are more forests in the U.S. today than there were 50 years ago.
Print is Big
Business Owners and Marketers – print is an effective and important tool you should never forget! Despite the myths you may have heard, print is bigger than ever and here to stay.
• Business Printing grows at 6.8% annually worldwide
• 45 trillion pages are printed annually
• The Print Industry is $640 billion strong and drives $3.8 trillion in related services.
This entry was posted in Announcements and tagged brochure, direct mail, postcard, print industry on August 14, 2013 by dragonprinting.